- Reset a password - Change a user's password.
- Unlock an account - User account is locked, likely due to exceeding the allowed number of of login failures.
- Add a new user - Manually create a new user account.
- Update user account - Update account information.
- Update member type - Depends on attendee role during the event.
- Update a session - Add and edit session details such as description, start and end times, and location.
- Add speaker to a session - Added speaker profiles will be listed against their assigned session on the Agenda.
- Add an exhibitor or sponsor contact - Contacts will be listed on the exhibitor and/or sponsor page, and can edit the company profile and collect leads.
- Update an exhibitor/sponsor description - Change logos, add description, add social media/website links, and more.
- Broadcast messages - Allows direct communication to any number and combination of users.
- Remove a user - User accounts can be removed from an event. Please contact support if a user requests to have their account removed completely from the Zerista system.
- Send invite/reminder emails - Send emails users access the website and app
- Moderator's Guide to Issue & Error Reporting - If you need help with additional troubleshooting, follow this guide to report an issue.
- Send your database to Zerista - For additional troubleshooting, a Zerista team member may ask you to send in your app database.
Moderator Cheat Sheet
Have more questions? Submit a request