To create an event you need the start date/time, end date/time, and title, although you can include tons of other information. Most common are descriptions.
- Added ability to update session titles. When updating a session title, please make sure that you provide the session ID of the session for which the title needs to be updated.
Common Questions and Issues
- Add speakers to the system before creating events in the system so you can associate speakers with events.
- There are 2 layouts for your schedule: grid view and list view. For events to display on the grid view, you need to assign them to a track. Tracks are described below.
- If you have a complicated schedule, with a lot going on at one time, please work with your project consultant to identify the best approach for your agenda.
- If you need to change the date, time, or title of an event, you need to edit the event within the system instead of uploading a new file. Uploading a new file with these changes will create new events.
- Tracks (streams) group events into a path of events to attend throughout the conference. An event can only be a part of one track.
- If you do not have tracks but want to use the grid view, assign a “General” track to all sessions.
- You can control the order that tracks appear in the grid view or a filtered view according to the position and you can color code tracks to make events easier to identify.
- If you have keynote events or other activities that span across tracks, assign them to all tracks by setting their position as -1 in the track order.
**Note: For setting up tracks, please click here.
- Populate the following template with your data: Agenda_Import_Template(4)
- Save your file as .csv
- Upload your template.