It's simple to add an image to a custom content page; just follow the steps, below.
- Ensure that the image is hosted online, and copy the image url to your clipboard. The image can be hosted on the Zerista website.
- Log in to the Zerista website and access the admin. Open Page Content, and click "update" on the custom page that will contain the new image.
- Click the Insert/edit image icon on the editor toolbar.
- Paste the image url into the source field.
- Add a description and dimensions, and save!
- Click preview to see the results.
Note: if you are hosting the image outside of Zerista, ensure that the image is hosted on a secure (https) site in order for the images to appear in the iOS app.