In your Zerista admin, you have the ability to configure the desktop filters for all the listing pages (attendees, agenda, poster, exhibitors). This will allow you to feature particular tag sets and change the order of the filter display.
Steps to make changes:
- Login to your admin
- Open Attendees, Agenda, Exhibitors, or Posters
- Open the Filters submenu.
- Unlock your filter to make changes
- Drag & drop to re-order your filters
- To create a new interest-tag section/option in the menu click 'add'
- Select interest
- In the drop-down menu select the parent tag set to call out
- Notice there is an additional tick box that says 'Single Select'. If you tick this users will only be able to select one filter at a time when reviewing data.
- Drag & drop to re-order the interest tag to your desired placement.
Once you are done login to the front-end of the site to review the filter setup. You may need to clear your browser cache in order to see your latest changes
Additional Notes: You can set your own default filters/sorts for your conference at the parent-level event. The parent filters setup will cascade down to each child event, so it isn't necessary to set this up for new events in your series. If you alter any filters on the child-level, then hit Reset to revert back to the setup at the parent level.