To publish your app for iOS devices, Apple Developer and App Store Connect accounts are required. We will submit the apps under your developer accounts. Here is how to enroll and invite the Zerista team.
- Apple Dev
- App Store Connect
Apple Developer Account
You must enroll in the Apple Developer program as an Organization (not as an Individual). To enroll in the Apple Developer program, you’ll need to set up an Apple ID and pay a $99/year fee. If you’re a nonprofit or government agency, Apple will waive your fee; learn more.
Enroll in the Apple Developer program as an Organization here.
After you complete the enrollment process, you will receive confirmation emails from Apple.
Add Zerista to App Store Connect
- Log in to App Store Connect with your Apple ID.
- Click on “Users and Access.”
Add a new App Store Connect user:
First Name: Zerista
Last Name: Build
- Under Roles:
- Click the Admin role (check the box for “Admin.”) which allow us to manage your app end to end
- We can accept the App Manager role but will require:
- Under Developer Resources, check the box for “Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.”
- Click “Invite.”