In some cases as the conference organizer you may want to allow both organizer and participants to edit a meeting request for rescheduling purposes. By default the system is set to only allow for the organizer of a meeting to edit the location or time. Follow the steps below to edit your permission setup. Dont forget to test this function out once you make changes!
- Login to your Zerista Admin
- Click Settings>Conference>Permissions
- Find the 'Meeting' permission
- Edit the existing permission
- In the edit column tick the selection for editing you would like. Suggested is pending, confirmed, assigned and then the exhibitor member ones.
Meeting update email/notifications
When any party modifies a meeting request the system will deliver a notification to let all the other users know a change was made to that meeting request. In the email delivered to all users the system will highlight a date/time and location change in yellow.