Before gaining access to Zerista admin, website or native apps, all users will be asked to agree to the GDPR consent statement. If you need to modify the statement because you send personal user data from the Zerista system to another third party not associated with our vetted third party providers, please provide your Zerista project manager the additional text to add to our existing statement so users can agree to that before they login.
Standard Zerista GDPR Statement
We need your permission to store your data in the following ways:
- We’ll store your personal details, including any additional profile information you choose to add, submitted on the website/app within the Zerista database.
- Any information on your public profile, content provided in your posts or comments, becomes publicly available and could be collected and used by others.
- We do not use any of your contact information to send commercial or marketing materials without your consent. We may send emails for administration purposes to inform you of major changes on-site or within the app.
- We collect information about what pages you visit and actions you take on the platform to provide analytics to conference organizers.
- We retain the personal information collected from you as long as it’s relevant to our business purposes or until you request that we remove the data by contacting us at email@example.com.