We offer the ability to link to any third-party survey or poll. Create a third-party survey and then use the steps below to load the survey to an app and assign it to the appropriate session (if applicable).
Loading the survey into your admin portal
- Log in to the admin of your website.
- Click Engage>Surveys.
- Click "Create."
- Choose a Survey Provider - Conferences i/o, Other, or Survey Gizmo.
- Select the survey "Type" from the drop-down menu**:
- Conference: for the overall event.
- Event: for sessions.
- Meeting: for user meetings.
**This functionality is ONLY supported by Survey Gizmo, at this time. Using any other provider may cause problems for app and website users because survey completion is not tracked on other platforms. Survey Gizmo does not support all kinds of surveys, so speak to your Zerista representative to acquire a list of approved ones. Survey type cannot be changed once the survey has been created.
- Give your survey a title.
- Copy and paste the survey URL under "Link url."
- Choose what you want the link to say under "Link text."
- Click "Create*."
- Repeat for additional surveys.
Now that the surveys are set, we can distribute them to your audience in a few different ways:
- Add it to a custom page.
- Attach it to a specific session.
- Send it out as a broadcast message.