Are people visiting your booth asking for copies of your product handouts? Maybe white papers? Do you have a video highlighting your company or product that you want to share? There is an easy way to add these and many other items to your Exhibitor Profile within the app.
There is a 25mb limit for each collateral file.
- Go to conference website
- Login by clicking in upper right corner and entering your personal log-in details (*)
- Switch to the Exhibitor profile from the drop-down menu in the upper right (see below). (**)
- click 'Collateral' on the menu bar
- Choose a title for the collateral.
- Select one of the following options:
- Documents - must be one of the following extensions (csv, .text, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx, .png, .binary, .octet, .sqlite, .xls)
- Photos - shows a thumbnail of your picture; file must be one of the following extensions (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif)
- Youtube - must be a video URL from Youtube.
- Videos - must be a direct link to an HTML5 video; websites containing HTML5 video or embedded video URLs will not work.
- Links - any website URL; use this if you have a website with a video on it, or an embedded video URL.
- Audio - must be a direct link to an MP3 file; If you have a website with an audio file on it, this will not work; use Links instead.
- Flickr - must be a Flickr URL.
- Sonic Foundry - must be a SonicFoundry URL.
*Note: You will need to log in in order to add collateral. To get this login information you have to activate your account through the email invitation. If you did not receive this email, please contact our support center.
**Note: You must be added as an exhibitor company contact first. Contact the event organizer if you do not see the name of your company as an option on the drop-down menu.