Have people visiting your booth asked for copies of your product handouts? Maybe white papers? Do you have a great video highlighting your product that you want to share? We have made it simple to add these and many other documents to your Exhibitor Profile.
*Note: There is a 25 Mb file size limit for each collateral file.
- Go to conference website
- Login by clicking in upper right corner and entering your information (*)
- Click on the name of the Company / Exhibitor for which you wish to add collateral from the upper right drop-down menu(**)
- click 'Collateral'
- Type in a Title for the collateral.
- Select one of the following options:
- Documents - File must be one of the following extensions (csv, .text, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx, .png, .binary, .octet, .sqlite, .xls)
- Photos - Will show a thumbnail of your picture. File must be one of the following extensions (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif)
- Youtube - Must be a Youtube URL.
- Videos - Must be a direct link to an HTML5 video. A website containing an HTML5 video or embedded video URLs will not work.
- Links - Any website. Use this if you have a website with a video on it, or an embedded video URL.
- Audio - Must be a direct link to an MP3 file. If you have a website with an audio file on it, this will not work. Use Links instead.
- Flickr - Must be a Flickr URL.
- Sonic Foundry - Must be a SonicFoundry URL.
*Note: You will need to login in order to add collateral. To get this login information you have to activate your account through the Invite Email. If you did not receive this email contact your conference organizer so they can confirm you details.
**Note: You MUST be added as an exhibitor contact first. Contact the event organizer if you do not see the name of your Company / Exhibitor as an option on the drop-down menu. They will verify you are granted access to this.