Users asking for a copy of a power point presentation? Maybe white papers for a presenter's product? We have made it simple to add these and many other documents to sessions, as Collateral.
- Go to the admin website.
- Open the desired session.
- Click 'collateral' in the submenu at the top.
7. Select one of the following options:
- Documents - File must be one of the following extensions (csv, .text, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx, .png, .binary, .octet, .sqlite, .xls)
- Photos - Will show a thumbnail of your picture. File must be one of the following extensions (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif)
- Youtube - Must be a Youtube URL.
- Videos - Must be a direct link to an HTML5 video. A website containing an HTML5 video or embedded video URLs will not work.
- Links - Any website. Use this if you have a website with a video on it, or an embedded video URL.
- Audio - Must be a direct link to an MP3 file. If you have a website with an audio file on it, this will not work. Use Links instead.
- Flickr - Must be a Flickr URL.
- Sonic Foundry - Must be a SonicFoundry URL.
8. Enter the required information, upload your file.
9. Click Add.
From this same screen you can also edit or remove the collateral.
If you wish, you can make it so your speakers can add the collateral on their own. Click here to see how.
If you want to disable this feature so that users, speakers and/or exhibitors can't upload their own collateral, contact your Zerista Project Manager for assistance.
Note: There is a 25 Mb file size limit for each collateral file.