Have people attending sessions asked for copies of the presenters power point presentation? Maybe white papers for their product? We have made it simple to add these and many other documents to sessions.
*Note: There is a 25 Mb file size limit for each collateral file.
- Go to the admin website
- Click on Agenda
- search for your session
- click into the session
- click 'collateral' in the submenu on the left.
6. Type in a Title for the collateral in Document Title.
7. Select one of the following options:
- Documents - File must be one of the following extensions (csv, .text, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx, .png, .binary, .octet, .sqlite, .xls)
- Photos - Will show a thumbnail of your picture. File must be one of the following extensions (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif)
- Youtube - Must be a Youtube URL.
- Videos - Must be a direct link to an HTML5 video. A website containing an HTML5 video or embedded video URLs will not work.
- Links - Any website. Use this if you have a website with a video on it, or an embedded video URL.
- Audio - Must be a direct link to an MP3 file. If you have a website with an audio file on it, this will not work. Use Links instead.
- Flickr - Must be a Flickr URL.
- Sonic Foundry - Must be a SonicFoundry URL.
8. Enter required information (different depending on what was selected above)
9. Click Add
From this same screen you can also edit or remove the collateral.
If you wish, you can make it so your speakers can add the collateral on their own. Talk to your Zerista PM to enable this feature.
Once enabled, your users can do this on their own as well. Click here to see how.