Have people attending your session asked for copies of your power point presentation? Maybe white papers for your product? We have made it simple to add these and many other document types to your session.
*Note: The file size limit is 25 MB per document.
- Go to your event website
- Click on Agenda (Conference organizers may have changed this to be called Sessions, Program, Schedule, or something else)
- Find your session and click its title.
- Click the "Collateral" submenu.
- Select one of the following options:
- Documents - File must be one of the following extensions (csv, .text, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx, .png, .binary, .octet, .sqlite, .xls)
- Photos - Will show a thumbnail of your picture. File must be one of the following extensions (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif)
- Youtube - Must be a Youtube URL
- Videos - Must be a direct link or embed code to an HTML5 video. A website containing an HTML5 video or embedded video URLs will not work
- Links - Any website. Use this if you have a website with a video on it, or an embedded video URL
- Audio - Must be a direct link to an MP3 file. If you have a website with an audio file on it, select Links instead.
- Flickr - Must be a Flickr URL
- Sonic Foundry - Must be a SonicFoundry URL
You can also edit or remove any existing files by opening the Collateral submenu and selecting the desired file type.
If you do NOT see the collateral option in your session profile please reach out to the conference organizer to get that added.