Have people attending your session asked for copies of your power point presentation? Maybe white papers for your product? We have made it simple to add these and many other documents to your session.
*Note: If loading a document it there is a file size limit of 25 Mb each file.
- Go to your event website
- Login (*)
- Click on Agenda (Conference organizers may have changed this to be called Sessions, Program, Schedule, or something else)
- searching for your session
- click into the session
- click 'collateral'.
- Type in a Title for the collateral.
- Select one of the following options:
- Documents - File must be one of the following extensions (csv, .text, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx, .png, .binary, .octet, .sqlite, .xls)
- Photos - Will show a thumbnail of your picture. File must be one of the following extensions (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif)
- Youtube - Must be a Youtube URL.
- Videos - Must be a direct link to an HTML5 video. A website containing an HTML5 video or embedded video URLs will not work.
- Links - Any website. Use this if you have a website with a video on it, or an embedded video URL.
- Audio - Must be a direct link to an MP3 file. If you have a website with an audio file on it, this will not work. Use Links instead.
- Flickr - Must be a Flickr URL.
- Sonic Foundry - Must be a SonicFoundry URL.
From this same screen you can also edit or remove the collateral.
**Note: You will need to login in order to add collateral. To get this login information you have activate your account through the Invite Email. If you did not receive this email contact your conference organizer so they can confirm you details. If the collateral button is completely gone, the conference organizer may have disabled this feature. Reach out to the organizer if you do not see the collateral option.