The Zerista platform allows organizers to send out custom email invitations and reminders to attendees, once a website and app are ready for use. Email templates differ, appropriately, depending on member-type.
Invitation vs Reminder:
- An Invitation email is used to welcome new users to the event. It should provide an overview of the app's features, and it should contain the necessary activation links so that users can log in and start using the platform.
- A Reminder is a followup communication for users that did not respond to the initial invite. Virtually identical to the initial invitation. This can be sent multiple times.
Reach out to your Project Manager for tips on customizing your email templates!
To Send Invitations/Reminders:
- Log in to the Zerista website and access the admin
- Open the Attendees tab
- Click into a membership-type (Exhibitors, Members, or Speakers)
- Click the check-box next to individual users, or click the check-box at the top of the column to select all users on the page. If there are more than 50 users on this page, another check-box will appear that says "You've selected the 50 users on this page would you like to select all?;" click this check-box to select all users of that member-type. (see screenshot below)
- Click the Invite or Remind buttons, located near the top of the table, below the search field. You must send Invites before you can send Reminders.
- Repeat for the other membership types.
**Few things to note:
- Although it appears when you select the top check-box that you are going to be sending invitations/reminders to everyone in the membership type, the system will recognize any activated accounts, and will not send invitations/reminders to these users.
- Each user can only receive one invitation. Even if selected, the system will not send another invite to those who have already received one.
- Each user can only receive new reminders every 48 hours, including after the initial invitation.