These are all the graphics sizes used for the app and website.
Apple is very particular on the graphics required for the apps. There are a few things that will cause Apple to reject your app, including graphics requirements not being met precisely.
- You must submit the EXACT sizes listed below. If they are one pixel off they will not load.
- Images must be .PNG files. No transparency layers can be submitted.
- The splash-screens should be similar in design to all other splash screens. All squares should be similar in design to other squares. Apple wants consistency in the theme of all of the graphics. Sponsored loading screens with different branding are okay.
- Images should not have a border around the graphics
- Graphics must be less than 4mb each
Native App Icon (icon for conference in Zerista parent admin)
Small Native App Icon (icon for Zerista admin)
Both of those App Icons are what appear on the front page of your home screen and is the icon for the app itself.
Android Feature Graphic (This only shows if there is an app promo video)
Conference Icon (Homescreen app icon and listing icon)- This should always be conference specific.
Mobile Portrait Main Banner (Header of your mobile app)
Mobile Landscape Main Banner (Header of your mobile app)
Desktop Main Banner (website Header image)
Mobile Portrait Tall Main Banner (iPhone only)
iOS Loading Screens iPhone Portrait - XS Max, XS, XR, X
iPad Portrait Loading Screen
iPad Landscape Loading Screen
iPhone Portrait Loading Screen
Android Loading Screens
Android Portrait Loading Screen
Android Landscape Loading Screen
Please see Sponsorship/Advert Graphics for sizes and information regarding sponsorship and advertising graphics.