One option for distributing that survey to your attendees is to attach it to the session that users are providing feedback for. Here are the steps for attaching your survey to a session.
Please note: the first part of this process is loading your survey into your admin portal. For more info on this, please click here.
- Go to your admin portal, to the Engage tab.
- Make sure you are in the Surveys sub-tab.
- Click on the Agenda tab.
- Select the survey you want to assign from the drop down provided
- Select the session(s) that you are going to assign the survey to by checking the box next to the session name
- Click the Assign button
- If successful, you will see the survey name in the Survey column next to the session it was assigned to.
- Repeat for all surveys that need to be assigned.
Admin and Moderators can change the name of a survey from the Terminology page (Admin>Settings>Terminology).
They can also require that a session survey be taken, after it concludes, by going to the desired session's page via Agenda>List in admin. On the right-hand side of the individual session's page, there is a drop-down menu to select a survey to attach to the session, and just below this is a check box to toggle that the survey be required.
Once surveys are assigned, they can be accessed by users from the session page in the app or website.
Note: If using Survey Gizmo for your session surveys you'll want to speak with Zerista representative about having the "My Surveys" tab added to your site/app. This will allow users to see all of their session surveys in one easy to manage page.