Want users to provide feedback for sessions at your event? One option for distributing a survey to your attendees is to attach it to sessions.
Here are the steps:
- Open the admin portal of your Zerista website.
- Open Engage>Surveys.
- Click on the Agenda tab at the top of the survey listing page.
- Select the survey you want to assign from the drop-down.
- Select the session(s) that you are going to assign the survey to by checking the box next to the session name.
- Click the Assign Survey button
- If successful, you will see the survey name in the Survey column next to the session it was assigned to.
- Repeat for all surveys that need to be assigned.
Admin and Moderators can change the name of a survey from the Terminology page (Admin>Settings>Terminology).
They can also require that a session survey be taken, after it concludes, by going to the desired session's page via Agenda>List in admin. On the right-hand side of the individual session's page, there is a drop-down menu to select a survey to attach to the session, and just below this is a check box to toggle that the survey be required.
Once surveys are assigned, they can be accessed by users from the session page in the app or website.
Note: If using Zerista or Survey Gizmo for your session surveys you'll want to speak with Zerista representative about having the "My Surveys" tab added to your site/app. This will allow users to see all of their session surveys in one easy to manage page.