Want users to provide feedback for sessions at your event?
Here are the steps:
- Open the admin portal of your Zerista website.
- Open Engage>Surveys.
- Click on the Agenda tab at the top of the survey listing page.
- Select the survey you want to assign from the drop-down.
- Select the session(s) that you are going to assign the survey to by checking the box next to the session name.
- Click the Assign Survey button
- If successful, you will see the survey name in the Survey column next to the session it was assigned to.
- Repeat for all surveys that need to be assigned.
Admin and Moderators can change the name of a survey from the Terminology page (Admin>Settings>Terminology).
You can require users to complete a session survey, by going to the desired session's page via Agenda>List in admin. On the right-hand side of the individual session's page, there is a drop-down menu to select a survey to attach to the session, and just below this is a checkbox to toggle to require the survey. If you require the event survey it will pop up after the session time finishes so that users will not complete the survey before the event concludes.
Once surveys are assigned, they can be accessed by users from the session page in the app or website.
Note: If using Zerista or Survey Gizmo for your session surveys you'll want to speak with Zerista representative about having the "My Surveys" tab added to your site/app. This will allow users to see all of their session surveys in one easy to manage page.