You may decide you need to remove users from the site. This way others will not see the attendee and assume they at the conference.
- Login to admin
- Click on the Attendees tab in the main menu on the left
- Search for the user by their first name, last name, first and last name, or email address
- In the column next to the email column, Membership, the user’s current membership will be noted (Member, Exhibitor, Speaker, Visitor, or Moderator)
- Click into the membership type as noted next to the user’s record in #4. (On the left-side in-between the main menu and the user’s record.)
- Search for the user again
- Click the check-box to the left of their ID
- Click the Remove box at the top
**Note: If that user is an exhibitor contact, or a speaker, you will be prompted to remove them from the company profile or session. Just click OK then repeat the process above.