You may decide you need to remove users from the site. This way others will not see the attendee and assume they at the conference.
- Login to admin
- Click on the Attendees tab in the main menu on the left
3. Search for the user by their first name, last name, first and last name, or email address
4. In the column next to the email column, Membership, the user’s current membership will be noted (Member, Exhibitor, Speaker, Visitor, or Moderator)
5. Click into the membership type as noted next to the user’s record in #4. (On the left-side in-between the main menu and the user’s record.)
6. Search for the user again
7. Click the check-box to the left of their ID
8. Click the Remove box at the top
**Note: If that user is an exhibitor contact, or a speaker, you will be prompted to remove them from the company profile or session. Just click OK then repeat the process above.