When a user needs to be able to book meetings, generate Leads, or manage exhibitor company information, they need to be added as a contact for that company. A user must be a company contact to be able to access the exhibitor portal on apps. How many contacts are associated with a company also controls how many meetings they can be booked for at a time (one per person).
To add contacts to an exhibitor profile:
- Log into the admin.
- Click on the Exhibitors tab in the main menu on the left.
- Click on the number listed under the Contacts column next to the company you wish to add a contact to.
- Choose the type of contact you want to add (*see below for more info)
- In the Enter Email box, place the users email address that you want to add as a contact. You can also use the Enter Name box to search for a user, their name should pop-up in an auto-fill list, click on their name once it appears. It's more precise to search by email if you have it on hand.
- Click Add.
*Contact Types: We are trying to simplify the different exhibitor contacts roles.
- On-site editor
- Can edit the company profile, and will also be on site at the event.
- Listed as a contact and receives emails and notifications
- Off-site editor
- Can edit the company profile, but will NOT be on site at the event.
- Not listed as a contact, but does receive emails and notifications.
- Can view the profile, but cannot edit it. Can scan leads.
When reviewing a company profile on the website you will see the contacts (on-site and viewer) listed in a widget in the body.
**Note: If the user’s name does not appear when you are trying to add them as a contact, it means they have not been added to the site yet.