Exhibitors may complain that they are not able to see the conference in the Leads app, if you are using leads. You also often see that there are users who show up last minute and want to be listed as an employee of their company.
To correct this:
- Log into the admin.
- Click on the Exhibitors tab in the main menu on the left.
- Click on the number listed under the Contacts column next to the company you wish to add a contact to.
- Choose the type of contact you want to add (*see below for more info)
- In the Enter Email box, place the users email address that you want to add as a contact. You can also use the Enter Name box to search for a user, their name should pop-up in an auto-fill list, click on their name once it appears. It can be a slower process to find the user and it's advised you enter via email.
- Click Add.
*Contact Types: We are trying to simplify the different exhibitor contacts roles.
- On-site editor (formerly Contact)
- Can edit the company profile, and will also be on site at the event.
- Listed as a contact and receives emails and notifications
- Off-site editor (formerly Editor)
- Can edit the company profile, but will NOT be on site at the event.
- Not listed as a contact and does NOT receive these notifications.
- Viewer (formerly Staff)
- Can view the profile, leads, etc., but not edit.
**Note: If the user’s name does not appear it means they have not been added to the site yet. (Click here to see how to create a new user)