Weather is terrible, your speaker's flight has been canceled. Now you need to scramble to find someone to fill in. What a nightmare. Luckily changing the speakers in the app is a walk in the park compared to that.
- Login to admin
- Click on the Agenda tab in the main menu on the left
- Click on the name of the session you wish to update
- On the right hand side of the page, you will see a section for Speakers.
- Select your speaker type**
- Type the speaker's name. The page will display the speaker in a drop down to choose from. Click the name.
- You will then see the speaker has been added.
- Repeat for all applicable speakers in this session.
To remove a speaker, click the "X" next to their name once you get through step 3 above. Then save!
* Note: If you do not see the speaker’s name in the box on the left they either have not been added to the system yet (Click here to see how to add a speaker) or they are in the wrong membership type (Click here to see how to adjust the user’s membership type).
** You may change the names of the speaker types using the terminology page (go to Admin> Settings> Terminology> Advanced)