Weather is terrible, your speaker's flight has been canceled. Now you need to scramble to find someone to fill in. What a nightmare. Luckily changing the speakers in the app is a walk in the park compared to that.
- Login to your event's Admin site.
- Click on the Agenda tab in the main menu on the left.
- Click on the name of the session you wish to update.
- The section for Speakers is on the right-hand side of the page.
- FIRST, select your speaker type from the drop-down menu beneath the name field.
- THEN, type the speaker's name. The page will display the speaker options in a drop-down menu. Select the speaker's name to add it.
- Repeat for all applicable speakers in this session.
To remove a speaker, click the "X" next to their name once you get through step 3 above. Then save!
Note: If you do not see the speaker’s name in the drop-down menu, they either have not been added to the system yet or they are in the wrong membership type (Click here to see how to adjust the user’s membership type).
If you do not see a category of speaker type that you are wanting to use, you can change one that you are not using to the title of your choice. To do this, you can change a speaker title to the tile of your choice under terminology.(go to Admin>Settings>Terminology>Advanced)