Changing a membership type will have that attendee show in different places in the app.
Speaker - If you make an attendee a speaker, then can assign them to a session. Once this has been done they will show in the Speaker section of the app and website.
Exhibitor - If you make an attendee an exhibitor, then you can assign them as an Exhibitor contact (Sponsor contact). Once this has been done they will show under that Exhibitor (or Sponsor) as an employee.
Moderator - If you make an attendee a moderator, they will be able to log into the administrator functions of you website. **Note: If you are changing a moderator to a speaker or exhibitor, you must assign them as a Member first. Then change them to an exhibitor or speaker.
- Login to admin
- Click on the Attendees tab in the main menu on the left
- Search for the user by their first name, last name, first and last name, or email address
- In the column next to the email column, Membership, the user’s current membership will be noted (Member, Exhibitor, Speaker, Visitor, or Moderator)
- Click into the membership type as noted next to the user’s record in #4. (On the left-side in-between the main menu and the user’s record.)
- Search for the user again
- Click the check-box to the left of their ID
- Click the appropriate blue “Make ____” button depending on what membership you would like to move the user to.