After a user has attempted to log in and failed 10 times in a row we lock the account. This help prevent malicious users from trying to log into someone else's account.
To unlock the account:
- Login to admin
- Click on the Attendees tab on the left
- Find the attendee you would like to set a password for
- Click on their ID Number (blue number to the left of their first name)
- Scroll down and click on the Unlock button
- Reset their password as the user has most likely forgotten their password (Click here for instructions)