If you experience any issues accessing Zerista applications or event websites, please make sure you are meeting the following requirements.
Please make sure that your browser is updated to the newest version.
Phone and Tablet Requirements:
- Android 5.0 or newer
- iOS 11 or greater
Apps are unavailable for Blackberry, Amazon, and Windows phones. Instead, please open the mobile website in your internet browser.
Event Wifi Requirements: (Info for Event Moderators)
- It is recommended that the event WiFi supports roughly 1.5x the number of participants at an event; a number of participants will likely connect multiple devices.
- Be sure to check with venue staff for their input and suggestions.
Frequently Asked Questions: (Info for Event Moderators)
- Are you going to be announcing attendees to download the app all at once?
- No, there will not be a mass announcement, people will have the app downloaded and new users will be downloading throughout the course of the event.
- The app is ~13MB to download. This can vary depending on customizations made for your event (which are very rare) and your graphics sizes.
- Upon install the app downloads data which is a 1MB file but is gziped for transmission and is about 100KBs.
- It has to be downloaded from Apple's servers using iTunesConnect or Google's servers using GooglePlay.
- 1 user
(13*8/1) = 104 seconds