There are three options on set up that you will need to select from before uploading your map. Those options are Venue, Exhibitor and Poster map. A Venue map is a map of your hotel, registration, agenda /meeting rooms, restaurants, etc. The Exhibitor map will be a map of your exhibitor hall, these locations will either be booths or stands. A Poster Map will provide the locations of the posters (if your conference is utilizing posters) at the event. Before uploading, make sure your map is a pdf file, and is cropped to your specifications.
1. In admin choose "Maps," on the left hand side.
2. Click "Add event map" (or exhibitor/poster map) from there you will fill in your desired name for the map.
3. Name your map appropriately. Example (Venue Map 1, Venue Map 2, etc)
4. "Choose file," to upload.
5. And lastly you are going to change the "zoom level" to 3. This ensures when editing, that you are able to see the locations clearly.
Please Note: You can have a higher zoom level than 3 but this should only be used if Zoom Level 3 is not adequate to view the locations.