We have a number of different ways to integrate your social media presence on the Zerista platform:
Pull social media posts into Chatter:
- Tweets from an @handle or from a hashtag can be pulled, automatically, into the Chatter section. Pull tweets from multiple hashtags and @handles at once (for step-by-step instruction on this process, click here).
- Posts from Facebook or LinkedIn cannot be pulled in to our chatter section.
- Posts pulled from Twitter will not necessarily link to the Zerista User profile. It will instead display the Twitter profile name and picture.
Post to social media platforms from Chatter:
- Users can post from the Zerista platform out to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. They can like posts, add comments, or report inappropriate posts, which moderators can quickly remove.
- Users receive emails and push-notifications if their post was liked or commented on. These notifications can be disabled globally, or by users, themselves.
- Disable posts for each social media platform if they need to stay within Zerista.
Use a social media account to setup your Zerista profile:
- To help speed up profile setup, attendees can import their profile information from Facebook or LinkedIn.
For instructions on disabling Posts and social media integration, click here.