We have a number of different ways to integrate your social media presence on the Zerista platform:
Pull social media posts into Chatter:
- Tweets from an @handle or from a #hashtag can be pulled, automatically, into the Chatter section. Pull tweets from multiple hashtags and @handles at once (for step-by-step instruction on this process, click here).
- Posts from Facebook or LinkedIn cannot be pulled in to our chatter section.
- Posts pulled from Twitter will not necessarily link to the Zerista User profile. It will instead display the Twitter profile name and picture.
Post to social media platforms from Chatter:
- Users can post from the Zerista platform out to Twitter and LinkedIn. They can like posts, add comments, or report inappropriate posts, which moderators can quickly remove. Users must sign into the linked social media platform when sharing a post.
- Users receive emails and push-notifications if their post was liked or commented on. These notifications can be disabled globally, or by users themselves.
- Disable posts for each social media platform if they need to stay within Zerista.
Use a social media account to set up your Zerista profile:
- To help speed up the profile setup, attendees can import their profile information from LinkedIn.
For instructions on disabling Posts and social media integration, click here.