Below are the options for social media presence on the Zerista platform:
Pull social media posts into Chatter:
- Tweets from an @handle or from a #hashtag can be pulled, automatically, into the Chatter section. Pull tweets from multiple hashtags and @handles at once (for step-by-step instruction on this process, click here).
- Your conference event dates have to be in the future for the integration to pull tweets into the Zerista system.
- Posts pulled from Twitter will not necessarily link to the Zerista User profile. It will instead display the Twitter profile name and picture.
- Our integration is rate limited by twitter. This means that every tweet via hashtag may not get pulled into your activity feed. We prioritize handles over hashtags to ensure those pull into the system first.
Use a social media account to set up your Zerista profile:
- To help speed up the profile setup, attendees can import their profile information from LinkedIn (website only function).