The Zerista platform can be public or private to registered individuals.
- For non-public events, attendees must activate their account to login to the respective website or mobile app.
- A user can activate their account online through the website, or through the mobile app by entering their email address on the sign-in page.
- Open the invitation sent to your registered email address. Check your spam and junk folders if you can't find it in your inbox.
- You can also enter the registered email address on the sign-in page. If the address is recognized you will be prompted to activate your account with the "Send Link" or "I Know My Password" options.
If not registered, and open sign up is available:
- Download the app from the app store on your device.
- Enter your email address.
- If you do not already have a Zerista account associated with your address, the system will open a sign up page where you will be prompted to enter your new account's details.
- If you already have an account from a previous event, you will be prompted to enter your password. Click "Need help logging in?" if you forgot your password!
- The system will send you an email with an activation link. Click the link to activate your account.
"Email not found"?
- Are you registered for this event?
- If yes, it's possible that your registration has not been processed. Please allow up to 48 hours for your account to be set up. Verify that you are using the correct email address!
- If not, you will not be able to access the event platform. Please contact the event organizers or find their registration website.
"Your Email or Password is Invalid"?
- Users can click the "Need Help Logging In?" hyperlink to reset their passwords.
For further queries or assistance, please contact Zerista app support.
Note: Due to the new GDPR privacy content ruling, the first time you activate your account, whether on the website or on the mobile app, you will encounter a GDPR privacy consent agreement page before continuing into the app or site. If you do not agree to the terms, you will not be able to use the app platform.